Tuesday, October 7, 2008

a bit of house keeping

A women's work is never done!!
Just a bit of catching up to do. As you can see I have added a followers list to the side bar so I can see who is reading our blog. It often feels like a lonely world not knowing who is reading, if anyone. So please add yourself to the list so I feel like someone is out there. Don't forget to tell your friends.
The second thing is that the 2009 refills for our family organiser , my.organiser are now available and until the 15 th November 2008, if you order them from our website http://www.agoodsort.com/ we are offering free postage!! So hurry, because that is a huge saving.
Thirdly at Pink Heels I have found a great blog on motivation, it is well worth the read. This is something I need help with sometimes, so I found this article very helpful. http://pink-heels.blogspot.com/2008/10/tuesday-tech-talk-motivation.html

Don't forget to add yourself to the "followers list" S

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Thanks for stopping by today and also for your lovely comments, I will send a catch up email to you tomorrow!