Monday, August 25, 2008

More Fathers Day Ideas


My New Shiny Shoes is a really useful shopping website. Kathie always finds unique gifts or just great shopping ideas. Have a look at her Fathers Day finds. Here is the link www.mynewshinyshoes.com/?p=1052

I have just received an email from her saying that she is featuring one of our organising ideas (the fridge turntable www.agoodsort.com/subpage.html2.html) on her site today, so thank you Kathie.
Don't forget to enter our Fathers Day competition for your chance to win a "First Aid P-Pod" (see below) All you need to do is go to our website www.agoodsort.com/fullrangeofp-pods.html and tell us in an email (organise@agoodsort.com ) two of the items in the First Aid P-Pod......Good Luck !! Competition will be drawn in the Friday before Fathers Day . S

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Thanks for the post. I am madly trying to get all my work done so I can go and play at Howard's Storage World.

Melissa said...

I can't believe it's nearly Father's Day already! Thanks for letting me know about the gift ideas. Off to have a look.