Wednesday, July 23, 2008

mama mia!!


Well you all must do it........get a group of your gal pals and head out to the movies. We did just that last night and went to see Mama Mia. What a great feel good movie! All the way through I had to restrain T from singing too loudly and I wont even to begin to tell you about her lycra pants and platform shoes (only joking). Meryl Streep is fantastic, what a great advertisement for middle age women. If it is the only movie you see this season apart from Sex in the City you mustn't miss it. S

2 comments:

baby~amore' said...

I saw the stage show it was brilliant I can't wait to see the movie now.

Natasha Crestani said...

My father called me up after he saw Mama Mia and asked me in a quiet voice if I would get him the Abba Gold Cd for Father's Day. Of course I had to ask him to repeat himself around 3 times. Growing up he bagged me for having Abba albums and now he wants a copy???!! The magic of movies... that meryl Streep MUST have been good...