Friday, June 20, 2008

Clever Idea






Yesterday I went, once again in to organising mode+++. T and I had a really good, slow look at Howards Storage World and all their clever storage solutions.We are like kids in a candy store in that shop. I bought a great product. My utensils drawer was in desperate need of a tidy up so I went looking for a long skinny container for my drawer, so at least they were separated from the rest of the "stuff"and the same for my baking utensils, so I could lay my hands on them easily. I came home with extendable drawer dividers.

Tip out, sort out, throw out and replace in some sort of order. Fantastic!! The proof is in the pictures (for more before and after shots of other organising jobs click here.).......Your turn!! S

5 comments:

Tricia said...

great idea

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
baby~amore' said...

That first picture looks like my utensil drawer.

Brilliant idea ... and I know what I want for my birthday in two weeks.

Sally Ann said...

Isn't it sad when we ask and receive such useful things for our bithdays?

Sally Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.