Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Clever Idea






Look at this clever idea I found at http://www.potteringabout.blogspot.com/.
These are bulletin boards made out of pretty fabric, round piece of soft timber or cork and an embroidery hoop.
They look great in a group of three or simply one on its own. With a thoughtful choice of fabrics they could be art work. They are being sold on a website in the USA but they don't ship to Australia, so get those crafty juices flowing. They can't be that difficult to make. S

7 comments:

baby~amore' said...

they look very stylish - would make a nice homemade gift for sure.

kathryn said...

Lovely bulletin boards Sally-Ann. As you say - surely they couldn't be too hard to make. Lovely to find your site - thanks for leaving a comment on Limes & Lycopene.

Sally Ann said...

I agree, I might try to make one for my daughter.

melissa lewis - off the wall said...

Love these:)

Sally Ann said...

So do I, thanks for visiting..I have been planning my drive bys.

Hooked on Houses said...

How cute and fun is this? Love it! -Julia :-)

Sally Ann said...

Thanks for visiting Julie!!